Youth Center Perspektiva (“Perspektiva”), having its registered office Rr.Skënderbej/3 Godina 1017, Hyrja 1, Apartamenti 7, Durrës, Albania, VAT number L51617751M in person of the legal representative Mr. Luis Bekteshi, phone number: +355676078083, e-mail address email@example.com , is the “Data Controller”.
The Data Controller processes personal data of the users of its electronic communication services, which include name, last name, address, telephone number, mobile number e-mail address and any type of contact data (“Personal Data”).
Data Controller processes the Personal Data dropped by the users in the appropriate form and in order to provide best quality service for its customers and to better respond to their requests. These data gives to Perspektiva the possibility to further enhance and improve its services and to provide information according to the user’s requests, such as e.g. through SMS, MMS, e-mail, telemarketing etc. In the same way.
- • Personal data that Perspektiva collects from its customers are always used in compliance with the legislation in force.
- • Personal data are processed honestly, fairly and in compliance with the law.
- • Personal data are processed only for the time period relevant to the specific goals for which these data are being collected by Perspektiva.
- • All methods of gathering personal data (e.g. application forms of the customers) will entail full and clarifying information on why they are being gathered, even though it might be of secondary nature and not easily understandable on your part (e.g. if personal data are collected for marketing purposes you will be explained this and you will be given the possibility to refuse providing the data).
For the implementation of Law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data protection”, you have the right to request information on your personal data processed by the Data Controller and we will respond within a deadline of 30 days. The request should be sent in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the request you should mention your name, address and mobile number. Perspektiva will take all necessary measures for identifying your identity before issuing a copy of the information.
Focus on Data Retention
Personal data will be saved for the time needed in accordance with the main purpose for their collection.
The time period of data saving will be in full compliance with the legal framework in force.
In some cases, some of the data that in principle are not to be preserved by Perspektiva, can be saved due to special circumstances e.g., judicial investigation.
- The time period for preserving the data is as follows:
- • Data of the contact form of the customers are preserved for as long as necessary for guaranteeing provision of the service. Traffic data are preserved for use by the prosecution and the courts in penal cases, according to the legislation in question;
- • We will retain the user personal data only for as long as is necessary.
- The personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- ◦ We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us);
- ◦ We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- ◦ We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
For correcting/deleting your personal data, please contact us in writing to the following addres: email@example.com . Perspektiva for the implementation of Law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 “On personal Data Protection” in response to your request, is legally obliged to take measures for correction and possible deletion of your personal data within 30 days. Copy of a valid identification document might be needed together with the written request.
Perspektiva is aware of the importance and sensitivity of personal data, and we rigorously respect safety measures provided in Law No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 ‘On Personal Data Protection”. We do it through use of advanced and modern techniques for preserving data bases and our computer systems. Also, Perspektiva cares for transferring and registration of data to be made under strict safety measures, in full compliance with the relevant legislation.
However, Perspektiva’s site might bear a link of another internet site. Perspektiva is not responsible for the contents of these systems and advices you to read the privacy statements on these sites. Conditions that these sites bear might change from those of Perspektiva.
Through explanations above, Perspektiva hopes to have provided you with full and accurate information on its privacy issues in the framework of the services provided by Perspektiva.
If you have any questions, claims/requests or suggestions on these issues, please do not hesitate to contact us in to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This regulation shall be construed in compliance with the General Conditions of this site and the General Conditions applied by Perspektiva for its customers.
Perspektiva reserves the right to change or modify this regulation at any time, for the implementation of any potential change in the legislation in force in the personal data protection and privacy field.